Right care, Right place, first time in Berkshire
It is not always easy to know which part of the NHS to use or visit when you or a member of your family is ill, or who to speak to if you need some health advice.
Use the headings on the left under Choose well to find out more about the range of local NHS services available to you and to help you access the most appropriate service.
By making the right choices at the right time, you can get the best treatment through the NHS. Many every day illnesses can be easily managed at home, while advice is freely available from pharmacists or by calling NHS Direct.
You can view the Choose well videos at www.choosewelltoday.com
You can download Choose well leaflets and posters below:
- Choose well - childrens poster
- Choose well - childrens leaflet
- Choose well - general poster
- Choose well - Minor Injuries Unit sports poster
- Choose well pocket cards - Berkshire West
- Choose well pocket cards - Berkshire East
- Choose well COPD poster
- Choose well - Living with a Long term condition poster
- Choose well Five Key Questions