Strategic plans and policies
- NHS Berkshire Cluster Quality Handover Document - March 13
- 2013 - 2014 West Berkshire CCG Commissioning Intentions
- 2013 - 2014 East Berkshire CCG Commissioning Intentions
NHS Berkshire Cluster Commissioning Intentions 2012 -13
Our Commissioning Intentions cover the financial year from April 2012 to March 2013. They describe the changes and improvements to healthcare that the Primary Care Trust and Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) want to make and what we currently expect to commission to achieve these changes.
- NHS Berkshire West Commissioning Intentions 2011/2012
- Berkshire West - Dementia Strategy and Implemention Plan
- Berkshire East - Joint Commissioning Dementia Plan
- Estates Strategy
- Berkshire East PCT Strategic Plan - 2009-2014
- Berkshire East - Strategic Plan at a glance
- Berkshire West PCT Strategic Plan 2009-2014
Berkshire West - Strategic Plan a Glance
This document sets out our strategic vision and priorities over the next five years. It is supported by our Operating Plan.
- NHS Berkshire Cluster Cold weather plan 2012
- NHS Berkshire Cluster - Operating Plan 2012/13
Berkshire West - Operating Plan 2011/12
This document describes how the PCT will deliver the Strategic Plan objectives.
- Berkshire East Operating Plan
- Berkshire West Carers Plan 2012/13
- Berkshire East Carers Plan 2012/13
Organisational Development Plan
This document underpins the Strategic Plan.
- Communications and Engagement Strategy - Berkshire West
- Communications and Engagement Strategy - Berkshire East
The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment can be viewed here.